Northside Soccer is about providing a rewarding experience for all players who want to have fun, learn, and compete in our cities CMSA soccer program.
All U12 and older players are required to have a CMSA PhotoID card for games.
- Play your best for yourself and your team at all times.
- Keep the game fun for yourself, your teammates, and your opponents
- Never ridicule fellow players, coaches, or opponents
- Focus on improving your soccer skills
- Learn form each other and help each other learn.
- Be respectful of the coaches
- Attend all practices and games, or let the coach know in advance that you will be unable to make a practice or game.
- Let your coach or parents know if things are not going well for you on the team as soon as possible.
Players' Top Ten
|Num.||Top Ten Player Responsibilities||Top Ten Player Rewards|
|10||Be a team player.||Taking your mind off school.|
|9||Obey the rules.||Getting your parents away from the internet.|
|8||Let the coach know if you are going to be late or miss a game or practice.||Becoming a better soccer player than your parents.|
|7||Talk to your parents and coaches about what you like and what you don't like.||Taking a break from homework.|
|6||Let coaches know if you are hurt or not feeling well.||Fast food and slurpees after the game.|
|5||Practice what you learn.||Getting better each time you play or practice.|
|4||Be enthusiastic and ready to go for your games and practices.||Cool jerseys.|
|3||Have fun and make new friends.||Making new friends.|
|2||Respect your team, players, coaches, referees, and opponents.||Listening to your parents cheer you on.|
|1||Play fair and do your best. "Be proud of yourself and your team".||Having fun doing something you can always be proud of.|
Northside Player Code of Ethics
- Players will play by the rules of soccer and in the spirit of the game.
- Players will control their tempers and avoid aggressive play and unnecessary verbal remarks.
- Players will respect their opponents.
- Players will be team players and respect their teammates.
- Players will acknowledge good plays and performances by their teammates and opponents.
- Players will remember that coaches and officials are there to help them and will accept their decisions and show them respect.
- Players will remember that they play the game to learn skills, make friends and have fun as well as strive to play their best at all times.