With regards to the COVID-19 pandemic, Calgary Northside Soccer will follow the guidelines set out by the governing bodies of soccer. CNS will be participating in the training relaunch program as outlined by CMSA.
The CNS Relaunch program will start July 6th. We are waiting for our IT to update and open registration for this program. Link to Relaunch program.
Stay safe and healthy, CNS/PASS Administration
P.S. For further details see email from CMSA:
Good evening Club Presidents, Technical Directors and Administrators,
Wow, what a ride the last three months have been! With the return of soccer around the corner, Calgary Minor Soccer Association (CMSA) wants to thank you for your continued patience, resilience and adaptability since the world pandemic that is COVID-19, impacted the soccer community in March. It has been a long road full of uncertainty and CMSA is proud of the way our Calgarian soccer community has handled it.
To reiterate last night’s Alberta Soccer Call:
Phase 1 – Return to Train, implemented on or after June 12, 2020. Teams may return to the field IF:
Clubs have completed Canada Soccer’s Risk Assessment Tool and have received approval from Canada Soccer and Alberta Soccer.
Teams have been registered with CMSA in Goalline.
Players have been uploaded onto teams in Goalline.
Player waivers and declaration have been signed with parental/guardian consent and returned to CMSA. Any player who has not completed these documents will NOT be allowed on the field. Documents include:
CMSA Player Waiver and Proof of Age;
Alberta Soccer COVID-19 Waiver;
Alberta Soccer COVID-19 Declaration;
Phase 2 – Return to Modified Games, implemented on or after June 19, 2020. Currently, we are waiting on documentation from Alberta Soccer, but teams may begin to train in cohorts of 50 people. CMSA will have more information on cohort training and the process to register cohorts next week.
Phase 3 – Return to Soccer, date to be determined.
For more information on Alberta Soccer’s Return to Soccer Guidelines, visit albertasoccer.com.
As was said on the call last night, we are hurrying up to slow down. We have one chance to return to the field safely and we must walk before we can run. CMSA will continue to communicate plans going forward into Phase 2 and 3 of Alberta Soccer’s guidelines.
If you have any questions, please connect with me.