Skip to content

Program on Hold & COVID-19 2021.05.05

Due to the safety of the participants and new restrictions released by AB Health, CNS will be delaying all programs until further updates from AB Health in 3 weeks.

At the end of the season, CNS will either extend the spring season or issue a credit towards a future program.