With regards to the COVID-19 pandemic, Calgary Northside Soccer will follow the guidelines set out by the governing bodies of soccer and AB Health.
Effective Friday, October 1st, 2021, CNS will require all participants in the Competitive and Grassroots / Training program aged 12 and older to show proof of one of the following in order to participate in the program:
- Government-issued proof of COVID-19 single vaccination as long as the latest dose was given two (2) or more weeks prior to attendance.
- Note that after October 25th, proof of COVID-19 double vaccination will be required.
- Note that government-issued ID will also be required to authenticate proof of vaccination.
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within the previous 72 hours prior to entrance (either PCR or Rapid Test).
- Documentation of a medical exemption.
Below is the last notification sent by CMSA on September 23, 2021.
Good Afternoon families, team officials, volunteers and members,
Following the Calgary City Council Vaccine Passport Bylaw (BYLAW 65M2021) effective today September 23, 2021; all participants in the CMSA Indoor 2021-2022 Season who are born in 2009 or earlier, will be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test upon entering a Calgary facility for CMSA League Play. Please CLICK HERE for more information.
We are currently coordinating with the soccer facilities in Calgary and will have an update regarding the game day process in the coming weeks.
Thank you for your patience, support and understanding as we work to get kids on the field safely and in compliance with all governing body mandates.
Calgary Minor Soccer Association