If you do not already have, you will need:
- E-pic Information
- Respect in Sport (RIS): Completed RIS will be reimbursed at the end of the season with the volunteer deposit.
As a team manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring players are eligible to play
- Sizing, pick up and distribution of uniforms
- Notifying the team when practices and games are and ensuring attendance is updated in Demosphere
- Notifying CNS Admin if Call Ups are required for a game. Please ensure you provide sufficient notice so CNS has an opportunity to call up players if needed (5 business days whenever possible).
- Other general tasks
Additional Responsibilities for U10 and older teams
- Managing CMSA Photo Id Cards: Collecting them from the players, taking care of the cards, giving the cards to the Coach before each game and retrieving the from the Coach after each game.
- Game Preparation for the team
- Preparing and printing Game Sheets game sheets
- Entering Team Scores within 24 hours