With regards to the COVID-19 pandemic, Calgary Northside Soccer will follow the guidelines set out by the governing bodies of soccer and AB Health.
Below is the last notification sent by CMSA on December 31, 2021.
Hello CMSA teams, volunteers, and families,
Ahead of CMSA League games commencing January 3, 2022, in alignment with the recent updates to the Government of Alberta’s Restriction Exemption Program, the following measures will be in place to ensure participant safety at all CMSA related league games and events:
- Sport and recreation facilities must limit capacity by 50%. To manage this, facilities will permit one adult/parent per player ONLY and the spectator and player must enter the facility together. No youth/sibling spectators are permitted.
- Proof of vaccination, a negative test result, or a medical exemption, along with government issued ID is still required for all participants ages 12+
- Masks are required at all times for spectators. Players, team officials and referees may remove their mask when actively on the field of play
- Dressing rooms will be available 15 minutes prior to, and 15 minutes after games
- No food and drink services or consumption is permitted on site.
For a detailed overview of all health and safety measures, please click here.
CMSA is committed to participant safety and is ensuring we are following all protocols and safety measures so that youth can continue play. Thank you for your understanding as we navigate these changes.
Calgary Minor Soccer Association